Registration & Information Collected
We collect personal information from you through the use of registration forms. Solely for the purpose of registering with our survey partners and opportunities to make money. We also collect information automatically about your visit to our site. We do not store this information once processed. This information is non-personally identifiable, it includes demographic data and browsing patterns.
Use of Personal Information
We use personal information collected via Aussie Paid Surveys to:
- provide you with information about taking part in Marketing Research and relevant money making opportunities providing you have given your consent
- provide you with a more personalised service
- Pass on to the survey partners you have selected to join only when we have your express permission to do so. This data consists of your name, address, date of birth, gender and email address. Without passing this data we are unable to register you with the survey companies you wish to join.
- by using this site, you agree that you may be contacted by ourselves and the companies you have selected during the registration process by email
- you may opt out of our service/s at any time please email us email@example.com or alternatively click the unsubscribe link in any of our emails
We use Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the internet to help us understand how visitors use this website and show us ways that we can improve your experience with Aussie Paid Surveys. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and which pages that you visit on our website however we do not track or store personally identifiable data. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Use of Session Files
We use session files, to provide functionality of our site this does not include any personal identifiable data.
Your Control Over the Use of Your Personal Data
You have complete control over the use of your personal information by Aussie Paid Surveys. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of every email you receive from us or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If it is necessary to transfer your data outside of the EEA, Aussie Paid Surveys will take all reasonable required steps to ensure that your data and privacy rights continue to be protected.
Aussie Paid Surveys is a trading name of C2o Ltd.
Aussie Paid Surveys Disclaimer. You may use this website if you agree to be governed by the following terms and conditions and you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions by accessing, using or downloading materials from the site.
- The Aussie Paid Surveys website is provided as a free information service by C2O Limited.
- Aussie Paid Surveys uses reasonable attempt to accurately provide relevant and up to date information in this website, Aussie Paid Surveys makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Aussie Paid Surveys shall assume no liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this website. The information contained in this website is for illustrative purposes only and does not purport to be comprehensive or to provide legal advice on any specific issue. All information is subject to subsequent variations, without prior notice to our discretion. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Any third party software which may be downloaded from a site operated by a third party, whether referred to on or linked to the Aussie Paid Surveys website, is the responsibility of that third party and not that of Aussie Paid Surveys, which shall not accept no responsibility or liability arising in respect of any loss, damage, viruses or otherwise arising as a result of the downloading of such software by you or any user. Please note that any link to a third party site does not mean that we endorse the content or use of such web site or the goods or services offered by any third party.
Aussie Paid Surveys does not accept responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage including, without limitation, any loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise incurred by you or any third party arising from your access to or use of the Aussie Paid Surveys website or any site which is linked directly or indirectly to any pages on the Aussie Paid Surveys website. Information provided may be incomplete, out of date or inaccurate and may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Users should always seek appropriate legal advice before taking or refraining from taking any action.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your access to the Aussie Paid Surveys website is free from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and any other items of a destructive nature. Aussie Paid Surveys accepts no responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage for loss of profits, data or use incurred by you or any third party arising from your access to or use of the Aussie Paid Surveys website or any site which is linked directly or indirectly to any pages on the Aussie Paid Surveys website.